Wednesday, February 28, 2001

Random thoughts

- Uh, Winnie? Happy Birthday, luv.

Also.. now are ya feelin' part of the reason as to why I dont make it easy for folk to reach me?

The process of having to work to contact ya, sorta weeds out the idjits..

You meet a better grade of folk that way, Ive found.

- I went to Chinatown, got some soy milk at Cyn's favorite soy shoppe. (@ Lafayette & Canal).

Not ez to find on Staten Island.

Later that evening, the fine people at Canal Fun looked at me funny when I ordered roast pork fried rice... as if "you cant be serious".

Nope. You get the best fried rice in Chinatown... so what if Im being a tourist?

- Link by George

According to this site, the Number 1 US Hit song on the day I was born was "Where Did Our Love Go" by the Supremes.

Oooh. Love that song. Not a big fan of Ms. Ross, but I love that song.

The #1 song in the UK was.... "Have I The Right" by The Honeycombs.

Huh? Hmm.. I'll have to see if its on Napster...

- The weather woman on Channel 4 said "As spring gets nearer, it just gets colder."

Aint THAT the f&#^%$^ truth.

Man, by mid-february, the hedges are in full bloom down in Jacksonville.

Im starting to look at Florida in a whole new light.

By the time I let HappyCat back into the house this afternoon, he was a VERY cold an' miserable camper.

When I let myself OUT of the house this afternoon, I was a very cold and unhappy camper.

- I had just gotten off IM with Gigi (who lives and works in the Seattle), and as I walked outta the the study ten minutes later.. CNN was showing live pictures of the aftermath of the earthquake there.

No way I was gonna be able to raise her on IM.

Good to hear, she was ok.

- Thank you to my newest faithful readers who have made it possible by linking me from their blogs...

To have a whole bunch of THEIR faithful readers traipse through, leaving mud all over my nice clean site.

Thanks Tim and Emily. :-)
------------------------

No comments: