Monday, June 11, 2001

Mars was relating about tearing her casual jeans and having few in reserves.

I can relate.

Myself.. unless Im wearing slacks, Im always wearing black jeans outside.

Period.

Here in New York - black jeans go with just about everything. And hold up to everything.

Daily living in this area is rougher on clothes than yer average ropin' n' ridin' dude ranch, no matter HOW stylish everyone is.

Im understanding what MarsChica is going through.. specially when mine tear and need patching or replacement.

Particularly now, as the only department store in town that I know stocks black jeans in my gut-clearin' size has gone out of biz.

I stocked up as best I could, but this wont last forever....
---------
Yesterday, wandering through some generic NJ mall, I saw a woman bend down and lean over, and the stylish hole under the butt cheek expanded to 3 times its size.

Hey, normally - most women wear spandex underneath the jeans to cover the skin.. the hole being decorative.

YO PAPI.. chica was doing the Thong Song! I saw NOTHING but an expanse of pink ass poking out.

As the puny one would say... DAHYUM!

I dunno man. Normally, I would enjoy the flash.. but this time, prolly indicative of my advancing age (?).. I just thought old girl shoulda covered up.

If you live by the beach its one thing, but otherwise .. I dunno.. even in new york - where skimpy wear was in abundance everywhere to celebrate Puerto Rican day (dont some women frikkin LEARN?).. you dont show that, man.

Thas all.
---------------

No comments: