Wednesday, July 04, 2001

9:20pm

tisha: heelo!!:-)
JPennant: heya t
tisha: what's up?!
JPennant: chillin.. chattin.. you?
tisha: just finished my homework
JPennant: thought youd be out watching fireworks
tisha: naah
JPennant: im hearing the climax now
tisha: you are?!
tisha: whoa
tisha: cool cool
JPennant: for the bayonne one, at the park near me.
tisha: dont you go out and watch the fireworks?
JPennant: nah, the magic has worn off fer me
tisha: lol.. me too
JPennant: crowd, heat, humidity..ooh, ahh..crowd, humidity
tisha: lol

Plus, it rained just before.. and I know, coming back, I woulda been soaked by the fireworks display nature is putting up right now.

At least you can smell the sea tides coming in with the thunderstorm...
----------------
Summer evening at a Fort Greene - Brooklyn coffee shop. Lousy coffee and chai, excellent ambience.









If Starbux had this kinda ambience...
----------------
From Belle

We've both changed. But one thing that hasn't is that I still love to be hugged by him. I like to nestle down in his arms and feel safe and happy. Sure, kissing's fun, but cuddling is where the nice stuff is.


Almost... almost.. made the chunky crustiness of my cynicism fall off there. Almost.

Good try, hon.
--------

No comments: