Monday, July 14, 2003

Mea de la culpa

JPennant: right now we not talking cuz I said something that made her feel like I was having doubts
lilbro: o
lilbro: sorrry to hear that
JPennant: pissed her off
JPennant: cuz she layin herself out for me
lilbro: but u a dick at times. hasnt she realized that yet?
JPennant: Umm, yeah. :-)
lilbro: lol



k a t e: howz your girl
JPennant: we still not talkin
k a t e: over what exactly?
JPennant: I said "When Im talking to you, all my doubts disappear"
JPennant: "DOUBTS? YOU HAVE DOUBTS????"
JPennant: that and a few other things, here we are.
k a t e: ugh
JPennant: yeah, all agree I fucked up
JPennant: and should keep on apologising for a long long time
JPennant: I shoulda made clear I was mostly referring to allthe stuff I have to go through
JPennant: not her or us
JPennant: but, eh - here we are.
k a t e: ugh
JPennant: yeah :-/



krispydude: dayam! i can't let this girl go!!!!
JPennant: Hehehe. Im feelin ya :-)

krispydude: i told her how tired i was and how tough it will be to make it through the day, and she replies....
krispydude: "OK. Visual. Imagine my love surroundingU, instead of comfort U feel energy... Imagine that I take your hand & pull U thru a shower, that we can run thru feeling a surge of power. U can get thru the day.. U can. Believe in your internal strength. don't say how tired U feel..."
JPennant: wow
krispydude: "Instead say... May the txt msg give me energy. may this coffee stimulate me. Take each hour, make it 2 lunch. then till1, 2, etc.. U can do it."
krispydude: DAYAM!
JPennant: On one hand .. :-D
JPennant: on the other :-\.. as Im missing mine from my baby
krispydude: ack, sorry!!!
JPennant: eh, no worries. que sera sera
krispydude: you know how it is... you wanna shout it from the rooftops when it's good
JPennant: yup
JPennant: as you say.. itd be sad if you let her go

krispydude: and not only that, but she also makes those words happen in real life too... a rare combination
JPennant: :-)
JPennant: happy for you pa
krispydude: thanks! i just hope the distance can be eliminated some day
JPennant: it'll happen.
krispydude: :-)


lilbro: gotta roll. holla at u son
JPennant: be good pa
JPennant: luv ya
lilbro: luv u 2. say what up to yer shorty 4 me
JPennant: will do :-)




My little brother is, and always has been, very loyal and an optimist.

He teaches me quite a bit.

-----
This week's horrorscope
VIRGO

This week, avoid the negative emotion of regret.
Look back and review your mistakes, but don't dwell on them and don't condemn yourself for what you did. Everything that happens is a learning experience.
Everything that happens is positive in some way or other. Once you realize that, you will find it easier to face the past and forgive yourself and those who hurt you.

Definitely a learning experience.




No comments: