Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Annotations

Today's horrorscope
Youve been acting like you've awakened on the wrong side of the bed, have no fear. It's the fire in your belly that's making you cranky. You can turn this gnarled- up energy into good work.

Just be sure to clear plenty of space for yourself - you're like a bull in the china shop.

^ Yeah, the balls are rolling.

Im just antsy that due to lack of resources things arent moving fast enough..

I'll TRY to not bite anyone else's head off.
Your life is like a wheel - many areas need to be filled out for you to keep rolling along at a happy speed. But if it's all work and no play, or all play and no romantic commitment, the neglected areas of your personal life will scream for attention.

^ Dangit.

Me lone wolf. Why me gotta play kissyface NOW?

Dont need distractions.

I havent been able to talk to Le Girl in awhile, so having decided to be Mr Lets Not Drag This Out, Im more than ready to move on.

Usually, my tactic is to float a logic bomb so that I can detach from a situation, to make the other person decide to go.

Ergo, I sent an e-mail to LeGirl giving her a graceful out...

But no, she has to mess things up by being reasonable:

> i'm doing okay. just taking more time for me,
> myself
> and I, thats why i've been so distant.
> and i'm paranoid that i'm gonna fuck it up again...
> i'll see you around right?
>
> take care
> r***


And she wasnt the one being jealous and stupid.

Bah. Now I gotta be patient an' shit.

Hate that.

To profit from a new arrangement, you have to jump in with a full commitment. But you don't want to give up your freedom.
You'll be able to take advantage of financial opportunities when you feel better about where you're coming from. This is true both literally and spiritually.

Make small changes, and don't let up until you've accomplished what you set out to achieve.

^ Aright, aright.





No comments: