Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Too toasted to think duhrr, eh

I had coherent
thoughts earlier, but because i was feeling stressed (the Great Flood in my apartment, the buttards at Bed Bath & Beyond wasting my life, making the mistake of giving a shit about work and coworkers and one who sold me a shitty memory card, walking around SF's shitty mall, my feet killin me..), i felt the need for an alcoholic drink tonight.

why i then picked a sweet raspberry cider from canada instead of a good raspy beer, I couldnt tell ya.

Eh.
--------
Let see,there was some rant about Borders in there..

Expensive? Sure.

Charging the suggested retail prices on DVD's and calling it a sale? Priceless.

Like the Black Adder boxed set for $109.00??

somebody is smoking the wacky baccy there.

AND they didnt frickin have the DVD sets I wanted, eh.
------
An audacious thought entered my head as I perused Ebay this morn.

"Whoa. THAT cheap? Maybe. Nah. But, I really could. Can I? Ooh, maybe I just can. should I?"


G: nice!
JPennant: extremely
JPennant: this beast was 3 grand when new
G: wow!
JPennant: so, by february, i may get it
JPennant: who am i kidding
JPennant: by february, all things go well, I WILL get one.
G: there you go!
JPennant: :-)


Ahh, thats just Canadian raspberry likker fueling the bravado.
___
Its foggy and chilly here in nor*cal.

But compared the wet and cold sweeping through the east coast (even florida) and the midwest, this is not so bad.

Although it was colder tonight in juneau, Alaska.

Must be the canadian alcoholik raspberries doing its job and making me feel toasty...
-----
Clint, is the man.

Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 11:36:09 -0500
Subject: Merry xmas buddy
From: "Clint Mc"
To: "Joe Pennant"

UPS tracking # 1Z3WX8060374xXXXX

Estimated delivery date: Dec 20.

:-)


And so it came on the appointed day...

JPennant: woohoo!
McClint: hehehehe
McClint: is Habib your pseudonym? :-)
JPennant: now i definitely need to score a router
JPennant: and order the DSL
JPennant: the UPS is on its way
McClint: very cool
JPennant: yes, verily :-D
JPennant: thanks man
McClint: HO HO HO
JPennant: ((((manly hug)))
McClint: hey now! stop grabbing my ass!
JPennant: wasnt me :-)
McClint: hahaha

Again, its the canadian likker talkin, eh.
------
Heh, I was too knockered to post this last nite,, eh...



No comments: