Thursday, May 12, 2005

Rashid: Isn't this where you normally get really enigmatic and I get frustrated? :-)
JPennant: yup


Came to an epiphany last night, finally figuring out something that's been on my mind since last year.

I was mad. So mad, I couldnt move forward on the personal level. That anger was a block, blocking me from getting to where I wanted to be.

So, last night I found out where the anger was coming from. Kinda nice to know why.

Whoo. About time.
-----

Rashid: you STILL on yer Oddessey, eh?
JPennant: yeah, but now Im on the positive and productive side of it

Rashid: that's extreme patience, I think :-)
JPennant: sure is
JPennant: It works for me tho
JPennant: The flip side of that is that Im allergic to moving faster than my own pace
JPennant: which is glacier-like compared to the rest of the world
Rashid: LOL


Today's horrorscope sez:

This is still one of the best times of the year for you, but good things won't just fall in your lap - it is up to you to reach out your hand and take them. Don't listen to those who urge caution.

Im at a cross-roads of sort. Now is the time to push forward, pick up the pace - but Im still procrastinating.

Fear of success?
--------------
JPennant: Do I look like I bet on anything less than a sure thing? :-)
Rashid: I haven't seen you in five years. How the hell would I know what you look like?
JPennant: heh, you know me fine
Rashid: Only I can complete me.
Rashid: so I guess you're right.
Rashid: I'm looking for me.
Rashid: You seen dat nigga?
JPennant: who, Andrew?
Rashid: no...
JPennant: you?
Rashid: ME!
Rashid: LOL
JPennant: Youre right there
Rashid: god. you always were one to waste a good punch line.:-)
JPennant: Virgo, man. Wit: Dry, never shaken
Rashid: Tru.
Rashid: Sag: Doesn't give a shit. Jokes anyway :-)
JPennant: Corny ass jokes. :-)
Rashid: Opinions are like ass holes... everybody's got one...
Rashid: AND YERS IS HUGE!
JPennant: Sag's: Never sure if people are laffing with them or at them. ;-)
Rashid: Good one!
Rashid: (but a Sag doesn't worry about that shit, either)
JPennant: Good times, man :-)
Rashid: always.

No comments: