Monday, February 12, 2001


Writing this down so that I dont forget the feeling...

Im perched, leaning forward at the desk, absorbed in analysis.

The sun is setting, the white yet golden yet chilly glow of a late-winter Northeast afternoon filtering through the stained glass of the study windows.

The wooly fuzzy slippers are providing comfort and warmth.

Ive got Minnie Ripperton's light, sweet Loving You looped to provide a soothing ambient field.

I knew HappyCat had come into the study, but I'd lost track of him.

Then I feel a soft warmth behind me, as HappyCat had quietly leapt behind me and was now curled up on the chair behind my back, snoozing.

Apparently he was grooving on the quiet ambience too.

I try not to disturb him and continue with what Im doing.

Mm.

One of those moments in time...
-------------------

No comments: