Sunday, January 20, 2002

Recent email convo between me an' Em...


<< "Left Brain. Right Brain. CONNECT!" >>

Good lord...where did you get THAT?

<< Made it up from "Your Lips. God's Ear. CONNECT!!" (do it in a gay style and it just sounds funnier... :-)

I got it from a nightly radio show in New York called the "Ron & Fez Show" (www.ronfez.net). Their schtick is Ron being the 'very straight guy from Philly' and Fez 'the very gay sidekick'.
(They seem to treat each other with much affection and respect, I have to add).

Anyway, on occasion you'll get gay jokes and ribald songs (my personal favorite version being 'GET YOUR BALLS OUT!' that Fez does with Ethel Merman Broadway-style enthusiasm)... and sometimes the witticisms come pouring out -usually on Friday nights, the designated drinking night- which is where I got that version of "From your lips to god's ear". >>

God that would be fun...flamers on the radio...

Heh. It is occasionally hilarious, but I think he has a slight muzzle on to downplay his orientation to avoid.. uhh, misunderstandings from the ignant people..

*Fez voice* 'Theyre just people!"

Anyhoo, I bring this up to set up a bit from Fez I just heard that had me rollin...

On the show, they have a few staffers (listeners that became employees) that are overweight, and have recently had their stomachs/intestines stapled to lose weight.

They never really shut up about it, and during one of these 'staples' bits, Fez deadpans in Ad Testimonial style:
I am a Large Man, so I had staples put on my di*k.

Heeheehee. :-)











No comments: