Tuesday, July 30, 2002

In a slightly better mood

A shower and clean clothes makes all the difference.

I have good friends.

Must remember to return the favors whenever its my turn.

Yes, it is very good to see them again.

I think Im getting back into a better mood.

Now stop gritting your teeth and smile, motherfucker - SMILE.
-------
New York, New Yorkers... seem tired. Desultory. Weary even.

Maybe its the stultifying heat and humidity, made worse in a city where do you have to do a bit of walking.

Yeah, tired. The energy is just not the same.

But its still New York.

The fears still surface at odd moments, they seem to not be getting any sleep, stores arent as packed - but its still The Big City.

Funny thing, I just realized.

I havent turned my head to see and look for Whats Not There.

Not once.

No comments: