Parking lots and Taco trucks, so LA. :)
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Monday, June 02, 2008
- Love the funky fashions the young (and young at heart) wear here in LA's Little Tokyo Public Library.
- Overhead: "Los Angeles. Where else can you go to the beach and then go skiing that evening?" (Vancouver, apparently.)
- The sun was so bright yesterday, I got a migraine and vibrating spots before my eyes. I need sunglasses, but I dont wear contacts.
- To go along with the migraine yesterday, I got a touch of food poisoning. AGAIN. Twice in 3 days. Lord.
- I should really shoot B&W more. In fact, I may just leave it in B&W for a day. Lets see if Im strong enough. Yeah, a day in B&W.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
You may not look or sound particularly ambitious but there is a part of you that knows you have what it takes to be, if not the biggest, then certainly the best. Tuesday's new moon will inspire you to reach new heights of excellence.
Try something new and exciting this week, something that has secretly intrigued you for years. Yes, there may be a few looks of amazement from family and friends but they should know by now that you have never been and never will be predictable.
Five minutes later, I was attempting to puke it up.
It might not have been the taco, it might have been the watery guacamole sauce I put on it, which has caused spontaneous nausea before - which is why I avoid avocados. I had to settle my stomach with a liter of Sprite (my usual remedey for upset stomach).
Not going there again.