Sunday, July 04, 2004


Random thoughts

I over
-prepare too much.

Usually, its an excuse for procrastination.
-------
Hm.

The prices for decent digicams are coming down to reasonable levels.. 2-300 dollars for 3 and 4 megapixel cameras.
----------
I remember standing in the deserted railyard in Sanford, Florida in 2002 - having left New York, embarking on long-awaited change.

No camera, no money.

Wish I coulda captured that vivid sunset over that lone locomotive.

In any case, now, Im having that same feeling.

No camera, but then again - its foggy right now.
------
Im wearing Birkenstock boots and there is a pair of Teva sandals in my bag.

I used to make fun of folk who wore that crap.

Me: Im gonna cut down on my bitching and complaining about California.
A: Ho ho. You are? I remember you complaining about the cheesecake out here, that it didnt compare to New York cheesecake! Remember, George?
G: Sure do.
Me: *scritch head* I did?


I honestly cannot remember that.

Eh, who am I kidding. Im gonna kvetch some more.
----------

From: "Tim H"
To: "Joe Pennant"

Brave man, braver than most.
Good travels squire, I'll keep an eye out for the tables, like you need something more to carry...

Later

Tim


Thanks, man.

No comments: