Thursday, October 07, 2004

Oh, my dogs are barkin' for a mocha

Ive made
a big ol' push the past coupla weeks, everything is coming together and now all i wanna do is relax and rest my aching feet...

But, my the world and my horrorscope is *noodging* me!

Just when you'd like to stay in and be comfortably cocooned from the rest of the world, you should go out instead.
Make yourself accessible and make your talents known. This is no time to coddle yourself as you would a shy and fragile child. Sure, you may feel delicate, but all it takes is one little push out the door and the world opens up to you. You'll wish you'd made that leap of faith sooner.


Urg. Alls i wanna do NOW is put my feets up, curl up in a warm chair with a large cuppa decaf Mocha.

Aiyah. Even busier day tomorrow.


No comments: