Sunday, February 06, 2005

Ich bin nein San Franciscan

Having been hired by the mothership, young Clint is in the Bay Area is being trained as a priest initiate into the cult.. err.. as an Apple engineer.

Unfortunately, theyve gotten him pretty busy, so his time is tight. Add to that, San Jose is 50 miles away, so its not a hop skip and jump to go between the cities.

So, Ive only had a short time to hang with my friend.

Last night asked him how he liked the place..


"Im glad I was able to see your city."
"My city? Man, dont *even* say that."


"My City" is what native friscans call the place.

I played street-wise tour guide, spouting facts and stats I didnt even know I knew.

I wanted to show hm a lot more.

Wish I could show him everything, but hey - theres never enough time to do everything.

Eh, next time.
-----
At the SF Apple store.



Heh, hadda take a picture. :)


No comments: