Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Guh. Airlines are really sticklers bout that 14 day advance purchase rule, eh.

*grump* Extry 25 bux.

Now, since there isnt a 'fleabaghotel.com' - anyone have a favorite grungy hotel/motel in the West Hollywood/Hollywood/Downtown LA area I can crash at for less than 50 bux a night? 35 bux is my preferred rate.

Yes, they exist. I know this, every city Ive been in has such hotels.

Hm. Maybe craigslist.
------
From last night's episode of NCIS...

Dr. Mallard: "I need your approval to do the procedure."
Agent Gibbs: "Why?"
Mallard: "It is *prohibitively* expensive and rarely works."
Gibbs: "So is marriage. Do it."


Heehee, love that show. :)

By the way - Dr "Ducky" Mallard is played by David McCallum, the original Man from U.N.C.L.E.

It's Illya fuckin Kuryakin, man.

JPennant: Let me see how much of an era difference we have.. :-)
JPennant: "Illya Kuryakin"
McClint: hmmmm
McClint: sounds familiar
McClint: but i can't place it
JPennant: heheh
McClint: olympic gymnast? heheheh
JPennant: When I was a kid.. the instant answer from 90 percent of the worlds population wouldve been
JPennant: "Man from U.N.C.L.E"
McClint: ah. i never watched that show. it just didnt grab my attention
JPennant: youd have to see the first year of it in B&W
JPennant: but its just not your era
JPennant: It occured to me because of NCIS, where David McCallum plays a character onthe show
McClint: ncis?
JPennant: yeah, one of the CBS CIS shows
McClint: you mean CSI?
JPennant: sorry CSI
JPennant: its NCIS tho
JPennant: love that show
JPennant: but trust me - Illya Kuryakin was HUGE
JPennant: Superstar huge
JPennant: I was actually jealous of anyone with a Man from U.N.C.L.E lunchbox
McClint: but where is he now? :-)
JPennant: He's playing a pathologist on NCIS. :-)
JPennant: Ok, remember the TV show "I Spy"?
McClint: yes. bill cosby
JPennant: That was a rip-off of Man from U.N.C.L.E
McClint: like Battlestar galactica was a Starwars ripoff
JPennant: zackly
JPennant: Man from U.N.C.L.E was Star Wars big.

Eh, most of the world would draw a blank at "Battlestar Galactica".


Id buy the DVD's of NCIS in a heartbeat.

No comments: