Wednesday, March 23, 2005

On rotation:

I Wanna Be Down - Brandy w/ MC Lyte & Queen Latifah

I wanna be put on in the WORST way
Since the first day
I think it was a Thursday...


You can get it when you want it
even tho you got chicks all up on it
It dont matter
Cuz brother, youre fly
I cant lie
Ive been mackin Daddy from the corner of my eye


Cant You See - Total w/intro by Biggie Smalls

I seen it when she kissed him
At the wake
Made. The. Body. Shake.


Hahaha. I love it when Geminis spin the lyrics that make you react and think at the same time.
-----

Had brunch with my friend Risa. She's leaving for New York for good in a few weeks.
Gonna miss that Gemini.
(Cuz you know how I like the ones with Mars in taurus, right Poo? ;-)

The one thing I like about gemini's tho. They might fly away, but they will come back to their friends. They dont forget.

--------
Scored a gig of RAM for the iMac via Craigslist this morn. All for $25, instead of 150 - 200 bux retail.
The liddle Mac can BREATHE now. :) Luv it.

Just hadda be patient and not spend real money..

JPennant: got the ram
JPennant: 25 bux
JPennant: 1 gig
McClint: damn
McClint: ummmm
McClint: not even this tightwad Scotsman would pay 25 for 1GB
McClint: that's too tight
JPennant: I've got scots ancestry :-)
McClint: good luck with it
JPennant: works great. this lil machine is snappy now
McClint: did you adjust the video thing?
JPennant: nah, when I upgrade the drive, I'll ferk wit that
McClint: ok
McClint: well at least you got the ram in
JPennant: yup yup
JPennant: pc133 512mb DIMMS
JPennant: i wonder if the guy really knew what he had

Gotta love Craigslist.

No comments: