Thursday, April 14, 2005

My horrorscope the other day:

Obligations feel restrictive, tethering you to a particular course. Though you long to be in an unattached state, following through with your commitments will be the most liberating thing you can do.


There are times when my reduced free time chafes and I want to shed those restrictions.

But just because I can, doesnt mean I should.

But, I wanna.

-------
Ive said it before, but sometimes I have to say it again.

Here are the surest ways to get on my bad side:

- Call me 'Big Man'.

Yeah, I know Im a big guy, but that aint my name.

- Not be straight with me.

Im far from stupid.
Dont try to save my feelings, dont tell me if I dont need to know.. but dont lie to me.
I may not like it, but I can deal with bad news or the truth. Really.

I consider it a mark of character.

- Act as if Im sort of stalker.

This is GUARANTEED to get you on my shit list.
WTF? I might be sociable in person and people I like. but I am, in fact, anti-social to the extreme. I will HAPPILY leave people alone.

Other than that, Im chill.
------

No comments: