Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I dont write anymore.

Exit starbux Not emails
, not entries, not stories. (Yes, I do - well, did - that.)

I dont organise writing in my head anymore, even though I have plenty of subjects floating in my head.

I just tell the stories in pictures.

Part of the reason for that is I no longer lug around a laptop 24/7. (I have three dead ones, I intend to bring to life again. Well, two - the Sony is just evil, not worth flipping a power switch.)
Its partly intentional I drag my feet in fixing or acquiring another, because an internet connected laptop is a big timewaster itself.

The other reason is that I work a regular job now.

In ways big and small, it restricts me. I have to plan my life around it.

This is why Ive resisted getting one for the last 4 years, because I knew this would happen.

Still, thats not a restriction. Its only a restriction if I let it.

I wont let it.

No comments: