Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back to SkoolJPennant: Ahh. Its interesting being back in school with the benefit of age and experience.
Glinessa: lol...how is that going? school doesn't officially start until Monday and already I feel the foot in my ass
JPennant: Ahh, Thats just the fear talkin'
Glinessa: no...that's the workload and the schedule talking
JPennant: <---- *zen like wisdom and calm*
Glinessa: i already have my reading assignments and I am a research assistant for a professor and i got my first assignment...so the shit's hitting the fan
JPennant: <-- *assumes lotus position and breathes evenly*
Glinessa: hahahaha
JPennant: Wow, I can feel myself levitating
Glinessa: lol
JPennant: you'll be o.k.
Glinessa: i know...working on getting myself organized now
JPennant: What youre experiencing is whats scientifically called...
JPennant: A freakout.
JPennant: You can see the shit hitting the fan in super slo-mo 3D.
Glinessa: lol...happens about 10 times a semester

JPennant: Heheh.. this was funny. I go to class .. and my instructor sez "There are no class books. Why? We are printers." :-)
JPennant: "We can print our own." :-)
Glinessa: lol
JPennant: But times sure have changed since the last time.
JPennant: here is what I need to get for school
JPennant: you ready for this?
JPennant: I need to get a flash drive.
JPennant: Not a zip drive. Not a laptop.
JPennant: Not even a notebook
Glinessa: lol
JPennant: A flash drive.
Glinessa: why?
JPennant: to keep files on different systems.
Glinessa: i have one...i liek it...i need my files portable
JPennant: This feels like the Jetsons, but real. :-)
Glinessa: lol

No comments: