Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Browsing the Friends of the Library bookstore at the main SF Public Library, I picked a copy of Julie Morgenstern's Organizing from the Inside Out.

The volunteer at checkout fingered the book and opined:
"Mmm, I need a book like this."
"So do I. My New Years resolution was to get organised. It's now September and..."
"Hahaha. Nine months later.. "
"Yup. Sad."

The stereotypical Virgo is supposedly highly organized and neat. Heh, Im not, and most Virgos I know - highly intelligent and very capable, are not necessarily the most organised or neat folk around.
Then again, they dislike being stereotyped anyhoo.:)

Ive always disliked doing lists and putting stuff up. Just feels like a pain in the ass.

How do I go from slacker/slob to neat freak?

Is it even possible?

Hopefully, I'll actually read this book.

But I wouldnt mind a magic spell...

No comments: