Saturday, October 22, 2005

Just a dream

I finally
got me a days worth a sleep to the sound of the TV playing the movie 'Chicago'.

And in my dream, me and the Soul Mate went to see a musical, the name I knew but I forget now. She came, but ever so often - would ask me if I loved her, never quite believing the answer, but not leaving anyway.

She was different from when I first met her. Her hair was cut, and she was, very rapidly, losing her youthful looks. But, as always, she was still beautiful to me.

And I told her the truth in my dream. I'll always love her.

That will never change.

To me whats interesting, is that I dream of her at particular times.

Almost always at the point when I should be dreaming of the one Im with.

Interesting.
---------
And when I woke up, the news was telling me..

The Chicago White Sox had played their first World Series Game since 1959..

And won.

Pinch me, Im dreaming.

No comments: