Friday, October 28, 2005

The nice couple from Sweden I met at the Honolulu Cafe

"And the one thing Ive learned about America?"
"What's that?"
"The people are very, very nice."

-----------
JPennant: Hey, did I tell you about that swedish guy I met the other day?
Glinessa: no
JPennant: I was giving him advice on where to go off the beaten paths in Frisco and around america.. and he said out of the blue
JPennant: "You MUST write a book for people like me, who dont like tourists and want to know where to go when we go somewhere."
JPennant: I hadnt mentioned I was intending to do that anyway
Glinessa: lol...cool
JPennant: he continued saying he WOULD buy that book if I wrote it
Glinessa: ahhhhh
JPennant: It was like validation from above
JPennant: "GO FROM THIS BURNING BUSH AND GO WALKABOUT AROUND THIS WORLD TAKING PICTURES AND WRITING BOOKS"
Glinessa: lol

No comments: