Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Today's horrorscope:

Your ego wants to be served, but you also hear a higher calling -- to serve your soul instead. Give up what others think, want and need to pursue the work that makes you buzz with excitement.


The trip to Hawaii served it's purposes. Now the plan is to watch, wait and follow through.

Heh, no - I dont intend to take up residence in Hawaii, even though even my little brother says it looks like I belong there.
But, the trip did solidify the feeling that im on the right track. And with that, I find my patience wearing thin. With work, with school, with waiting.

I wanna just go do what I do.

But hey, it's called a 5 Year Plan, not a 5 Minute Plan for a reason.
---------
JPennant: hey, I just came back from Hawaii
lilbro: how was it?
JPennant: Man, was all they told me it was. People are like back from Ja.
JPennant: "Aloha + Cool Runnin's"
lilbro: lol
lilbro: expensive?
JPennant: nah
JPennant: Cheap airfare from the west coast
JPennant: 250 round trip
JPennant: 22 a night at a hostel
lilbro: damn how much coke u had to sell to get dat deal?
JPennant: hahahaha

JPennant: after 2 days I was walking around in shorts and flip flops
JPennant: after 5 days, I was walking around in a Samoan skirt :-)
lilbro: weirdo
JPennant: hey, they said I looked like a chief :-)
JPennant: the Samoans
JPennant: cool motherfuckers
lilbro: got pics of u in a skirt?
JPennant: yup
lilbro: if so i may need a blow up so i can frame it, got no pics on my walls jus paintings
JPennant: hahahaha
JPennant: http://www.flickr.com/photos/itinerant/60471210/
JPennant: Thats me with a bunch of samoans who were lovin it :)
lilbro: sup wit the gang signs?
JPennant: Thats the shaka
JPennant: means "hang loose"
lilbro: man yo u fit right in
JPennant: thats what everybody sez

JPennant: I see why some people here go there 3 times a year
lilbro: i heard dat
JPennant: It was a good vacation
JPennant: cool people
lilbro: yeh u needed it
lilbro: found a good perspective?
JPennant: yeah, I want to quit my job now :-)
JPennant: and go do my thing

No comments: