Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I Bet you think this song is about you... dont you, dont you...

Every year
the conversation sorta goes like this:

JPennant: Ah shit
JPennant: Happy belated birthday :-)
JPennant: I dont know why I keep thinking its in January
McClint: hehehehe
McClint: danke
McClint: everyone forgets
JPennant: ahh, every year I swear I wont forget
McClint: everyone else says the same thing :-)
McClint: don't sweat it
JPennant: Fine.. heres a trip a trip to sweden
http://absolut.com/gathering :-)
JPennant: (taxes and gratuities are the responsibiliies of the winners, batteries not included)
McClint: hehehe
JPennant: Happy birthday, my friend.
McClint: danke!
JPennant: :-)
----------
It has become a tradition of sorts, every new camera I get I name it, to fit is's personality

JPennant: Hey, Ive come up with a name for the camera by the way
McClint: ?
JPennant: And everyone with that name will think I named it after them :-)
JPennant: The name fits the camera, there is significance, but only one will be right
McClint: Cli-poo-da girl-....
JPennant: heheh .. no
JPennant: Kate
McClint: hmmm Capshaw? for the CAPturing it will be doing?
JPennant: Nah. When I was down on my luck in jersey, my camera died
JPennant: and a reader in Philadelphia sent me a new camera
JPennant: her name is Kate
McClint: oh cool. was this the camera that got flooded?
JPennant: oh no, that was Stella
JPennant: worked for a long time after that
JPennant: this was before that, back in 2001
McClint: oh ok
JPennant: What's interesting is, that every Kate I know
JPennant: is attractive, stubborn and ornery, but powerful people.
JPennant: Takes time to know well
McClint: hehehe do they share teh same birthday?
JPennant: Haha, not at all.
JPennant: This camera is difficult to use well, but is pretty and powerful, and a delight once you get to know it.
JPennant: name fits
McClint: when did you come to that realization?
JPennant: a day or two after I got it
JPennant: Someone asked me whatr i was gonna name it, I answered i didnt know yet, but that the name would become clear after I used it awhile
JPennant: didnt take that long
JPennant: 'Kate' fits.
McClint: what did you name the iMac?
JPennant: Julia
JPennant: cranky b***h :-)
McClint: hahahaha

No comments: