Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Feeling groovy? Being happy? WTF is this?

So Ive been
in a funk the last coupla months. So what am I doing feeling happy, feeling groovy?

My camera has to be sent back to be repaired. My mac blew up. I had to shut off contact with people who didnt make me feel good. I dont know what I'll be doing this year, if Im gonna be on a ramen and rice diet or not.

Still, I felt good. I walked out today, smiled at the abundant pretty women in my neighborhood, flirted even, smiled at the sunshine.

Weird.

I put in a new power supply into the Dell, and although i dont know why exactly - the machine has regained its zip. I know what i intend to do by the end of this year, with a certainty. The prospects are uncertain, but I prefer them to living a life of wage servitude.

The funk has lifted.

I miss my friend, funk. but, oh well. :)

No comments: