Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Volkswagen Corrado


Volkswagen Corrado, originally uploaded by Itinerant.

On my list of 10 Cars Ive Always Wanted to Have.

Volkswagen Corrado SLC VR6

Not brand-new fantasy cars, but used vehicles I can cash n' carry. Every time I see one, I stop, loiter and ogle.

The others ...

Mercedes 450SE 600 (popularly known as the Grosser, its the old S-class body with a 6.0 liter V8).
Mercedes E500(an E class sedan with the AMG 5.0 liter V8, built by Porsche for Mercedes. Essentially, a handbuilt sedan.)
BMW 540i/M5 (the look and the performance of the BMW V8 sedans is an unbeatable combination. )
BMW 525is convertible
Triumph TR8
Ferrari 308/328 GTS Spyder (Yes, the Magnum PI car)
Any Audi RS sedan or wagon
Volvo 960 station wagon ( I love Volvo station wagons, and this one is luxurious and can fly.)
Porsche 928GTS
VW Jetta GLI VR6 (likely one of the most under-rated sedans ever made.)


Mmm, there's more .. lemme think.

No comments: