Sunday, September 10, 2006

She said she'd whack me upside the head if I didnt mention it in the blog, so....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WENDY!



Yu satisfied bigsistah? :)
-------
Oh yeah, I know youre not into astrology - but hey, this is my forum, I can do what I want, so here:

IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

It may be frustrating that certain events are moving so slowly and it may be tempting to bang a few heads to get things moving again but you will achieve more this year if you slow yourself down rather than try to speed others up. Everything that is meant to happen will happen in its own good time, all you have to do is be patient and be ready to act when the moment arrives.


Eh, prolly make sense to you more tthan me.

Anyway, enjoy your birthday. Say hello to my brother-in-law, my nephew and niece and my cousin.



No comments: