Sunday, September 17, 2006

This week's horrorscope sez:

If you know what it is that you want out of life then the solar eclipse in your sign on the 22nd will help you to get it. If, however, you are still uncertain then now is the time to sit down and decide what your aims and ambitions are going to be. There may be several routes to success but you must choose one of them only and stick with it. Don't scatter your energy in all directions.


But which route?

Yeah, that's the trick to life, innit? Choosing what you want.

I dont like committing to anything (or anyone) if i have no intention of sticking with it, and that includes jobs.

Two choices are to get fulltime work that pays decently so I can pay rent, purchase gear and accumulate some savings. Or to find temp work to tide me over while I do my stuff.

Ive decided I would prefer the latter, frankly.

But is it the route I should be choosing? Time and distance will tell, I guess.

No comments: