Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Not all humbugged

I think the reason capricorns tend to be so tough is that their birthdays fall right around the holidays, when a christmas present is also your birthday present, which means they've been cheated all their lives.
It might make anyone a tad cynical and untrusting.

But, i love my Cappy's.

So, first order of biz:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLINT!

mcclint: so what does my horoscope say for today? :-)
mcclint: give me a birthday reading :-)
JPennant: oh yeah!
JPennant: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIIIIIIIINNNTON
JPennant: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
mcclint: hahahah thanks man
mcclint: hey real quick, can you view this?
mcclint: or do you get an error?
JPennant: mmm
JPennant: well, my firefox is consuming a shitload of CPU cycles right now
JPennant: HAHAHAHA
mcclint: it's playing?
JPennant: yup
JPennant: hee. your woman knows what you want :-)
mcclint: well she knows cuz when I saw it announced about 4 months ago I said "I WANT THAT!!"
mcclint: New Chubcity.com
mcclint: play the video
JPennant: *slack jawed*
JPennant: words escape me
mcclint: hahahaha


mcclint: so what do the planets have in store for me?
JPennant: oh yeah, hang on
JPennant: IF WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 27TH, IS YOUR BIRTHDAY

You don't always trust your own thoughts as much as you should, but the entry of Mercury into your sign on your birthday will boost your self-belief and convince you that your ideas and insights are as good as anyone else's. They are, in fact, much better than most, so get thinking - then act.


JPennant: Yeah! What Ive been saying all along. :-)
mcclint: hahaha
mcclint: I was born on a wednesday too
JPennant: heh, there ya go
JPennant: funny thing about these birthday horoscopes Ive found
JPennant: you go through the year expecting them to live up to their predictions
JPennant: and they almost never do
mcclint: hehe
mcclint: sure. they are vague enough that you could apply it to anything ;-)
JPennant: yeah
JPennant: most are
mcclint: now if I read a horoscope that said "On Feb 23rd you will win the lottery" and I won it, then I'd take them seriously :-)


Thats a Cappy for ya.
-----
When i tell people that only my family and childhood friends call me Joey, the more sentimental amongst them decide i must always be called "Joey", even though I warn them it'll never last.

And it never does.

Im a "Joe" to all.

The ONLY one who has ALWAYS called me "Joey" from the git go is The Cappy.

Her sarcastically warm Italian/Joisey/Soprano greetting of "Aaayy, Joe-yyyyy" or a first thing in the morning (when she is bright-eyed and bushy tailed) hi-pitched greeting of "Joey!!!" gives me the warm fuzzies. :)

Probably the best thing i found during my time living in Jersey.

So, the bright blue card that arrived just before Christmas could only be from one person

Addressed to "Mr Joey Pennent".

Heh. Mis-spelled my surname, but she got the important part right. :)

Happy belated Birthday, V.
---
Us earth signs get a rap for being somewhat stoic, and somewhat justifiably so.

But undernearth the earth, we are sentimental saps.

Don't tell nobody.

V got her emailed birthday card (two cats sharing a drink, suits her sense of humor)...

From: "V******* G******"
Subject: Thank you Joey!
To: "Joey"

You are the cat's meow!

Hugs.

V ~


Cappy's are sentimental saps.

Don't tell nobody.

No comments: