Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pay it forward

Today's horrorscope sez:

If your wallet is fat right now, that doesn't mean you have to put it on a diet! Avoid big expenses today, especially anything you don't need. Impulse buying is a big no-no right now. You are going to need more money in the coming weeks, and it would be very wise for you to stay as cash-rich as possible. If necessary, get a friend to distract you and keep you from heading out to the mall. Make cookies, watch TV or read a book -- just stay away from the stores.


Hahaha.

Well, this paycheck catches me up on the last of my back bills. With a little chaching left over.

Nothing extravagant, just a few gifts for my nearest and dearests and a few for me. A Pantone Huey, a Nikon flash and a 28mm f/2 lens. Nuttin outrageous, right?

But its true - I dont actually need all that, so better to transfer the surplus to the savings.

*sigh* Aright, aright.

I'll be spending next year.

No comments: