Sunday, May 06, 2007

Today's horrorscope sez:

That fun, extravagant getaway you've been talking about -- and worrying about -- is definitely going to happen soon. So today go ahead and start planning how you're going to spend each of your days during this trip. Put together a loose itinerary. You'll be seeing things from a whole new perspective on this journey, and you'll gain a deeper understanding of some important issues. This journey could change your life.

Just booked the flight.

Nowadays when I travel, I prefer to do it alone, going to hotels and not telling folk when I arrive into town. I prefer being on my own schedule.

But, Im looking forward to this, to see the familar with different eyes. Im even going to lug a heavy tripod along to get some seminal images.

I am looking forward to this.

No comments: