Sunday, March 16, 2008

This week's horrorscope sez:

It is important that you keep your options open this week. It is equally important that you don't let anyone pressure you into making any hasty decisions, especially where money is concerned. Action is not always the answer to every problem, nor is time as limited as it might seem. Think, think and think again.


And continues...

Whatever your age or current position in the world it is not too late to make a name for yourself. Cosmic activity on and around the midheaven angle of your chart will inspire you to aim higher and try harder this week. According to the planets fame and fortune figure prominently in your immediate future.



I can feel it in my bones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I hear an Amen?

Joe Pennant said...

Rational logic sez I shouldnt be so optimistic, but I swear, I start thinking of the future - my gut feels good and I start smiling.