Wednesday, August 08, 2001

Been so pre-occupied with my problems and possibilities, that Ive not been noticing the world...

So:

Happy Belated Birthday to my Leo-Sprite-Muse pal, Fredlet.

Gimme a Venti Mocha Breve, extry mocha, no whip, no foam. :-)

and

A Belated Wish to the dramatic Irie Island Daughta from Mars. :-)

Miss ya on IM dear. Not the same me not telling you to get the hell to bed at 7am Eastern, (2am Hawaiian time)....

-------------
My pennantspages.net host is up to their old trix (crass incompetence), so Im grinning and bearing it until they get it fixed.

Then the pix will be back.

Hopefully, I will be able to move my schtuff elsewhere post-haste.
------------


On Tim the Photographer's rooftop..

prescott: Man, I envy your life.
me: Dude, I wouldnt wish this on anybody.
prescott: Nah, nah.. but at least you have the time and freedom to do the things you want to do. All the stuff.. you have momentum.
me: Yeah, there is that.
prescott: Like Ive wanted to do a show for years (he's a portrait photographer), get a gallery space and set it up.. But I just dont have the time.
me: Hmm. Maybe I should do a show of my shytte too...
prescott: Mebbe we can do it together...

Whoo.

I printed out a few images. Hm. Nice. Lotta positive feedback too.

A show. Why not?
-----------

No comments: