Sunday, September 30, 2001

Blogger just ate my words (prolly wisely, cause they seemed to be forming a lengthy and quite whiny rant about how cold 'tis getting and how skint I am..) so instead.. a few random pix from Times Square:






















-----------
Oh, yeah.. I'd meant to mention, sun.. (I couldve emailed, but you read this noise regularly so....)

Broadway (and off-broadway)theater tix are half price when bought on the same day. Or so I hear...

I think you might have to go to that big Tix office at 46th for a good selection of shows tho.

Yeah, I know - the new geetar did a dead cat bounce on yer credit limit.. but hey, a deal is a deal, right? :-)

Plus, I really do need to go catch "Rent".

And again, REALLY..

Thanx for da mocha. :-)


------------
And yes Poo, much love and thanx.

Here's hoping.. you can get back up and computing soon..

I got this here antivirus thing I must sell you...
-----------

No comments: