Thursday, October 25, 2001

Hmm.

Short thoughts in lieu of da pretty pictures fer now...
-----
Sometimes I wonder if not posting pictures isnt a good thing.

Ah, thats just my non-connected, starving-artist, gotta-use-other-peoples-machines-to-post diaspora talkin'.

As soon as Im back to rights...
-----
Im itching to redesign all my sites.
----
Hm. It looks as if things apparently arent all as bad as I fear.

Jeez. Maybe living in Bayonne, New Joisey isnt ALL bad.

With little work in evidence on this side of the river, I still gotta go to New York to make any munny tho....

Crap.
----------
On my morning walk, I realized something...

Im not seeing everyone in Yankees schtuff. Few folk are walking around wearing Yankees crapp.

Maybe if I were in Da Bronx, itd be different.. but I dont see much of the tribal boosterism Ive seen these past years much in evidence.

People have another outlet for their passions right now? Or they're just used to the Yanks being in the Series?

Or folk arent really feelin' it?

Either way, notable by its absence.....
------
Wanderlust alert.

Places I wouldnt mind being about now:

- S.F. .. for about a week of wandering around.

- Memphis, Tennessee/Jackson, Mississippi/Route 65 South/New Orleans... all in a rented Black Lincoln Town Car.

Trust me.. ya gotta have that. :-)

Why? Just to be someplace different.. and, really, its almost all about the food in both cases an' places.
------
Folk in Bayonne, specially the Sicilian Ladies, are calling me 'Joey' more and more.

Heh.

The Cappy did from day one, but it took everybody else awhile.

'Joey' sounds very different somehow when spoken with an Italian accent...
--------
Currently very addicted to:

Herr's Heinz Ketchup-flavored Potato Chips.

Mmmmm. Im surprised no one has made this before.
(Herr's and Heinz are both Pennsylvania companies, thats prolly how they managed to get together on it..)

No, it wont make you forget the real thing (fries dipped in Reagan's Veggies), but its pretty damned good - no matter how cheesy the thought of this stuff sounds.

I dont really dig tater-chips, (dipping a chip is a strange act to me), so me likin' it proves how much this stuff rocks.

Well, actually.. no. But it aint bad at all. G'head. Give it a try.

Heh. You can sell almost ANYTHING on the Yahoo stores, it seems....
----

No comments: