Friday, October 26, 2001

Morning walk report:

A high pressure cold front moved into the Northeast today.

I was thinking it'd be cold and nasty.. but nah, it was crisp and clear. Now THATSA fall weather.

I wouldnt mind this as year round weather.
-------
As usual, I got my morning gossip and extry free donuts at the bakery..

Well, no.. R threw in half a date nut bread into my bag too.

All I did was give her a few free t-shirts for her hubby. :-)

Hey, pastries can be nutritious too.
--------
Not everyone likes me in this town.

The Indian lady at the library reference room, where I do my daily browsing, is remarkably surly.

I dun nuthin'.

Em? Must I roll her a joint?

What is it about librarians? Man.

Although she was a tad nicer to me after I gently suggested, as she was helping someone, that the medical term 'bulimia' was spelled with one "L".

Ok, 'nicer' is a massive overstatement...
---------

No comments: