Thursday, December 27, 2001

Waiting outside my apartment for LilBro to pull up and load up most of my posessions...

&$#^$%^ DAMN its cold!

Checking the bank time and temperature sign indicated it was 30 degrees..

Me: &#%$% sign is optimistic. It says 30 degrees and it feels like 15.
Rational Brain: Hey. Dumbass. 30 degrees. Thats BELOW FREEZING.
Me: Oh. Yeah.
-----------
I was about to throw out a bag of clothes, and looking in there was outerwear from the Chicago days. Over 10 years.

Hey, Ive lost a bit of weight this year, so I tried a storm jacket on..

HEY! It fits!

In Chicago, I bought quality outerwear that would last for decades.

After tossing most of my detrius (still have some clothing to wash, sort and pack), I went out in this jacket - not having worn it in a decade (I didnt need it in Jacksonville).

Whoo doggie. This quality non-K-Mart shytte kicks ass.

Even with the sharp noreaster blowin, I was boiling after a few blocks.

Quality is quality.
--------
Anybody need a gong? If I dont find storage for it, Im gonna havta toss it...

No comments: