Wednesday, February 06, 2002

JPennant: god will provide :-)
JPennant:hey, god gave me a Lincoln Navigator when I needed to move some stuff the other day :-)
phred: isn't the universe nice?
JPennant:"Hey JT, I got a car to move the stuff outta yer garage.."
JPennant:"Thats nice. You got a golf cart?"
JPennant:"Come look"
JPennant:"A car?"
JPennant:"Come look"
JPennant:"Oh my god! Thats a fucking Navigator!"
JPennant:Heehee. The look on his face was priceless :-)
JPennant:(Imagine a humungous luxury truck backed up on yer lawn, and you have the scene down :-) )
phred: too classic. i laughed when I saw it on your site
JPennant:heheheh. Yes, give thanx and the universe does indeed provide
JPennant:I had a shit eatin grin on my face all day tooling around it that thing. Schmoov. :-)

No comments: