Sunday, February 03, 2002

"You want some of this cornbread hon?"
"Cornbread? Uh.. sure."
"There's some butter over there you can put on it."


JT's apt complex was having a Chili/SuperBowl cookoff in its club-house.. right off the bar - by the indoor basketball court.

I havent had cornbread in years, never really liked it - but hey this is the South.

"You havent had this in so long? Well honey, youre in the South.. eat up!"

I was dragging some items to JT's storage space, and a guy comes along in a Lincoln Navigator

"Youve got a lot of stuff to drag there?"
"Some."
"Well shit, let me put my stuff up and you can take the truck and get the stuff all in one."


He flipped me the keys and I carted stuff around in a leather lined Navigator.

Schweet.

Hey, give thanks and god will provide.

This is the South, sho nuff.
---------
And to paraphrase Ferris Buehler..

"If you can, drive one. It is CHOICE."

This truck makes me want to get back to driving. Badly.

Whoo.



No comments: