Friday, September 20, 2002

All The Kitties Ive Luvved Before

Fred's cat, BunnyCat, just meowled at me.

Apparently I wasnt responding properly to her cries for attention.

Eh. She ignores me 99 percent of time anyways.

I wanta cat.

*sigh*

Not gonna happen for years yet, durnit.

At least there were cats around with the folk I hung with along the trek.

Not the same thing tho.

A joeyCat will have to be awhile.
.
,

,


----------
Kate's cat



Nikita



Tim's cats



Lil Kim



Tollo







Heh. The cats were standoffish, until I went to the window... and all of a sudden I was a favorite uncle, mewling and rubbing up against me.

Yah, they just wanted to go outside, and I was the sucker by the window.

and BunnyCat



Treats me the same way.. unless I have chicken in my hand.

Hehe. Fred explained.. "She CAN be bribed."

And to think I never liked em growin up..


No comments: