Saturday, September 21, 2002

Seattle

Ahh, my first stop on the West Coast. I thought.



I had planned on being in Seattle for a few days.

Instead, I realized I was running behind to meet Brian in LA.. I had only an afternoon downtown.

'Twas interesting (even the folk giving me tragically wrong directions)

















Its a caffe and beverage town fer sure.























Next time, Im gonna go there and eat well....

Make up for lost time.
---------


I noticed, as I went south - I saw travellers with their blankets.. traditional woven folk cloth. I even saw an ornate velvet one at the bus station in LA.

I thought they were pretty cool.

I was transfixed, staring at every one I saw.

I liked what this girl had. *cough*

I coulda definitely used a blanket or pillow on the buses.

One of those blankets goes in my travelling kit on the next car or bus trip.

It was a small indicator I was in a different side of the world...

Wonder where I can find 'em?

No comments: