Monday, January 20, 2003

Lissa wrote----


> Do ya miss NY sometimes? Or is Cali absorbing
> enough?

Sure I miss NY, and Cali is too much sometimes.

But right now, I am where I am supposed to be, so I
take pleasure in wherever I am. And if it aint
pleasurable, I'll hunt down that pleasure.. namely a
good coffee and donut shop. :-)

In this case in Berkeley, my current coffee shop is the one
where Ginsburg wrote "Howl" :-)




Cafe Mediterranean (Caffe Mediterraneum)

And here is my morning mocha being made by the taciturn Italian (or greek) short-order cook:

The dark semi-sweet chocolate being steamed! (Starbux doesnt do THAT :-P )










Then my creamy half and half...










Mmm.




Add a touch of brown sugar and honey.. and mmmmm...

Lets watch that replay again, Sam...





Mmm.

So, although a cup of this almost killed Stella, it is sublime n'est ce pas?





No comments: