Saturday, April 26, 2003


Soundtrack

Anita Baker - Angel
Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl
Heavy D & the Boyz - Black Coffee
Lisa Stansfield - Been Around The World
Heavy D & the Boyz - Got Me Waiting
Shanice - I Love Your Smile
---------


sur·ren·der

v.
To yield to any influence, emotion, passion, or power.
To give oneself up, as to an enemy.
To give up one's self into the power of another.


Us Virgos really have a problem surrendering to anything. We rarely like to lose our independence.

I think the fear is that we lose control of our emotions, we lose the freedom of thought and action.

Its about control, and we dont like losing ourselves.

So, we fight it.

-------

n.
The act or an instance of surrendering.

Synonyms: abdication, acquiescence, appeasement, capitulation, giving way, relenting, relinquishment, renunciation, resignation, submission, succumbing, yielding.

These nouns denote the act of giving up one's person, one's possessions, or people under one's command to the authority, power, or control of another. Surrender is the most general.



JPennant: As I said, I knew I was gonna be surrendering to things
JPennant: I didnt realize that something like this could be one of them.
julez: this california water is doing strange things to you ;-)
JPennant: heheheh

Next thing you know, I'll be sporting dreads, quoting Marx and Chomsky, and chanting peace slogans.

---------

Concept: changing, enduring, agreement.


julez: how do you feel about it?
julez: either way?
JPennant: not as scared as I thought Id be.
julez: :-)


No comments: