Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Dead brain walkin

To
paraphrase Madeline Kahn who was playing Lilli Von Shtupp who is a character in Blazing Saddles satirizing Marlene Dietrich ...

Im tired.

Been weary for years, but now it seems my sleep cycle belongs to another time zone.

One of the most precious things you crave when you dont have a place of your own is sleep.

The person who's place Im crashing at is kind, but Im on his cycle - and Im interrupting his sleep and space.

My girlie is as tired as I am, prolly more so, and Im not helping her sleep cycle as she tries to match my availibility. (Sorry hon.)

Poo tells me that good times are happening, and the crap Ive been going through since 2000 is coming to an end.

Yay Poo. You havent told me wrong yet. (Guys, she is GOOD.)

But, Im tired.

Funnily enough, I dont know if actual sleep will help, or maybe Im just tired of this on again/off again cant make-up-its-mind weather of the Bay.

But this state of .... *ugh*.. is not good place to be.


No comments: