Monday, September 15, 2003

...now breathe slowly into the black and white paper bag

Making arrangements
for my first 'show'.

Whoa.

The walls are a lot BIGGER than I realized. Im gonna have to blow up some of the images so people can actually see them.

Shit, the matting and framing is gonna COST yo. Never mind the prints thmselves.

I havent even sorted through my old stuff. WHICH images do I show???

I have to pick stuff that doesnt look like I woke up uncaffienated,and then started taking pictures of the cat.

With the prospect of thousands of people seeing them daily, EVERYTHING looks like the Polaroid Amateur Hour.

Shit, shit, shit.

Its months away, and yet Im already feeling screwed.

Oh yeah, and Im gonna have to STORE them somewhere once I have them prepped.

Well, this is what I wanted, so stop moaning and get em out.

I dont think inspiration is what causes many artists to be strung out.

Its the prospect of a public viewing.






































































No comments: