Wednesday, December 17, 2003

"It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year.."

Ahh, tis Mercury retrograde time again.

VIRGO

Ruling Planet Mercury is retrograde.

Apply Murphy's Law to everything you do thru 6 Jan.

Dates to watch out for are the 22nd, 26th, and 30th.


Hee. Apply Murphy's Law..

Time for change whether I like it or not.

A Merc retro started this journey of being 'residentially challenged'. Heh.

In hindsight, I wished I had done that sooner instead of it being forced upon me by circumstance.

Still, Im being told by folk around me, Im a different, more confident man nowadays having gone through this crapp.

Cool.
------
Currently, my instinct is to lay low till after the new year... and lo, sez my horrorscope today:
Because yours is such a practical sign, you don't always trust your inner voice, that part of you that seems to know the answers even when you don't know the questions.

However, experience has taught you that if you ignore that voice, you tend to regret it later, so let it guide you today and every day from now on.


Right on, I do.

I think.
The most important thing now is that you focus on what you are good at and forget about everything else.

As Mercury, your ruler, turns retrograde in the area of your chart that governs your powers of creativity, you must recognize that the more you spread your energy around, the less you will get back from it.

Specialization is the key to success.

Aright! Plastics!

No?


No comments: