Thursday, June 10, 2004


I didnt take a hiatus.

And I wasnt offline because of the laptop taking that half-gainer to a concrete floor.

The laptop didnt actually die, and I can still see what Im doing, even with the cracks in the screen.

I just used it as an excuse not be online as much, thas all.

More people time.
------
I am feeling kinda bleh.

I explained it to someone as feeling "in transition".

Apparently, I am also feeling inarticulate, for its more dan dat. :-)

So, I'll let my horrorscope say it for me:

Though you won't suffer from any physical affliction, your psychic turmoil may make you feel imprisoned and inaccessible. And yet I promise you that you can find a way to liberate your mind and convey luminous truths to the people who matter.


In fact, it even states all that Ive been asking myself:
Are you're willing to push hard to get better, improve your attitude, grow your devotion to the truth, fuel your commitment to beauty, refine your emotions, hone your dreams, face your shadow, cure your ignorance, and soften your heart -- even as you pledge to always accept yourself for exactly who you are with all your so-called imperfections, never demeaning the present moment by comparing it to an idealized past or future.

Well? Are you?


When I get the answer to all that, dude.. ;-)

Cuz, you know, its taking awhile, cuz you know...

Im in transition.






No comments: