Wednesday, November 10, 2004

lump a lump

Today's
horrorscope:

If you're feeling lazy, don't be too hard on yourself. Even charging bulls like you need their downtime. Get over the hump by focusing on light tasks, such as making phone calls, reading research materials, and filing.


Man, its a good thing I rarely drink, cuz the way Ive been vegetating in my place the last few days, id be doing nothing but watching TV and knocking back cold ones, barely moving cept to leap into bed, stagger to the bathroom and back again.

You know, doing all this while hardly moving.

If I didnt have to get out of the house for obligations and appointments, id never leave or go walkabout.

Sure, its been overcast and drizzly - but thats no excuse not to be out and about.

A good thing about not having your own place, is that you gotta get out and about and fill the day. I swore when I did get a place to not get complacent and layabout for days at a time.

Gah.

Or maybe I should just give myself a break...
--------
In the past, ohhh 4 years - Ive not really watched a lot of TV, to the point where I could take it or leave it.

Now, I find myself having the tv on almost 24-7.

I have my favorites:

JPennant: now i want a nap :-)
Mcclint: hehehe
JPennant: man, I love joe brown
JPennant: the man crax me up
Mcclint: hoo?
JPennant: judge joe brown
Mcclint: oh boy. you're caught up in the evils of daytime TV
JPennant: yeah, i know
JPennant: love those judge shows
JPennant: they should have a law and order channel, with the judge shows
Mcclint: you do realize that they arent really courtroom shows. they are just regular trash talkshows just in a different format to cut down on the screaming and yelling
Mcclint: :-)
JPennant: granted. :-)

Dude, i look forward to re-runs of Girlfriends! I actually like Nanny911 (if i had a little less self-respect, id be taking notes ...). Dr Phil is my hero.

And dont get me started on Judge Joe Brown/Judy/Milian/Mathis. And Friends re-runs. And That 70's Show (I will prosecute you to the fullest extent of my *imagination*!!).

*happy* Ahh. Hmm.

TV is evil.


No comments: