Thursday, January 20, 2005

When it's time, it's time

I just
picked up a rice cooker from a student at the San Francisco State University housing via Craigslist.

Hey, Mister B.. took your advice. It has the closing lid, capacity and yes, the flowers on the side. Not the small, cheapo ones. Its a good one.

Why has it taken so long to get this? Its time.

I was pondering this on the way home. When its time, you have to be prepared to move on things. But when its not time, do not start that ball rolling.

Im not simply getting a rice cooker, I am changing the way I do things.

I have to be aware of what Im letting into my life, people and things.

I think the difference between now and me in the past, is appreciating that nothing is inconsequential.

Not even this inexpensive rice cooker.
------
"Love or Perish."


The book was just sitting there. Dont know who left it there.

Its been on my list to read, but it has never crossed my path, nor have I sought it out.

On this journey Im on, I feel what I need appears when its supposed to and just when I can appreciate it.

And so, I picked up the copy of Tuesdays With Morrie, and read it.

Wow.

And as hard I tried, I couldnt help but cry at the end.

Yep. It was time to read it.

When youre ready, check it out.
-----

I gotta
go pick up a TV and a piece of bathroom furniture in a few minutes.

Got it off of Freecycle, Poo. :)

No comments: