Monday, March 28, 2005

I just flew back from LA, and boy are my eyes tired.

According to the counter, I took over 1,000 images between 3/15 and 3/17. 1,014 to be exact.

So my 'eye' has been a little tired lately. So much so, that Ive not taken many pics after coming back, often leaving the camera home and not missing it.

I get noticeably tired after shooting over 150 shots a day, such as when on a photo safari or trip. And with the expanded capabilities of the new camera - being able to roll a lot of shots with a somewhat casual disregard to storage and battery limitations - the fatigue hits harder.

Ive not been feening photography that much since Ive been back, but the feeling is coming back.

And this morning, Im feeling pretty good.

-------------
k a t e: hey
k a t e: how are you
JPennant: preedie good. rediscovering my joy. :-)
JPennant: how you?
k a t e: pretty good
k a t e: so what is your joy that you are discovering
JPennant: oh just appreciating where i am, what im doin, what im gonna do etc etc
JPennant: lotta power and joy in that
JPennant: heh, plus ive watched the Incredibles like 6 times now
k a t e: hehe
k a t e: love that movie
JPennant: 'aint it great
k a t e: and YES you should appreciate who you are
JPennant: yep
JPennant: you know its working when youve got things that would normally pull ya down and think... ahh, Ive got it good
JPennant: make a decision, and know its the right thing to do
JPennant: and the incredibles make me laugh and (sorta) cry at the same time, helping to release stress :-)
JPennant: so alla dat
JPennant: So, Im gonna push and try to get to hawaii sooner than I planned
JPennant: then when I come back, see what I need to do with my life as far as job and whatnot
JPennant: And, ive been looking for an excuse to do Reno & Vegas.
k a t e: hehe
k a t e: well, tell me how hawaii is
k a t e: i have been dying to go there
JPennant: you know im gonna take pictures
k a t e: duh

------
Random LA pix









She's taking a picture of .. these guys



Granola.









Mmm, Hawaii...



No comments: